How do I move my property line?

Moving the property line between two existing lots or parcels is called an Administrative Subdivision.  Administrative Subdivisions require application to the Planning Department and are reviewed and approved by the Administrative Officer of the Planning Board.  Click here for more information about the Administrative Subdivision review process.

Show All Answers

1. How do I move my property line?
2. How do I merge lots together?
3. How do I subdivide my property?
4. What is the review process for my development project?
5. How can I find geographic information about my property?
6. How do I get a printed tax map?
7. How do I get a copy of a recorded plat map or plan?